Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, February 22, 2008

sooooo sick

Yeah so I'm super not feeling good today. I think it's food poisoning.

On another note - My sister Katie moved to Chile yesterday. They arrived safely but all their luggage did not follow suit. They've been promised it will be delivered to the hotel tomorrow so that's good. They are enjoying the sights and the bars and the Chilean people and the bars. They are in Santiago for a few days then moving to a permanent location in Vina del Mer - which means vinyard by the sea. I'm sure they will have a blast there - wine and beaches doesn't get much better.

1 comment:

Chad said...

Hey, did you ever get the new domain name working? I just tried it and it redirected me to Google? Anyway, let me know if I can be of any assistance with it!