Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day 2008

Although I am not a traditional mom, I do consider my dog my baby! Presley is almost 5 and I've had her since she was a baby puppy! She got me some great new black Stilettos since the toes of my other ones are all scuffed up! Thanks Presley! =)

I did get to go to lunch with my mom and my grandma (dad's mom) today. We went to the always tasty Outback; which randomly enough is where Mike and I went to dinner last night, so I've had my fill of Outback for the year mates...
As you can see from the pictures - we are all blondes, hehe!

Most all of my friends are new mothers this year, so Happy Mother's Day to you! And for all my girl friends with dogs - we technically have been mothers longer than our friends with human babies... so a very Happy Mother's Day to you as well!!!
Since Katie is in Chile, obviously, she could not be here, but she did sent some very pretty flowers!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You look really good in the photos with your mother and grandmother. I really like your hair cut. Happy Mothers day!

Robiana said...

don't forget kittie moms! My Nibbles sent me a card in the mail...it was great! :)