Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, June 23, 2008

It's the Great Cupcake!!!

You've heard of the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown??? Well, this is soooo much better - it's the Great Cupcake! I got this fabulous new toy today at Williams Sonoma - I love that store so much. I've threatened on many occasion to register there even though I'm not getting married or having a baby and even when I do have a baby - I may truly register at WS. I mean really, the kid and baby daddy will have to eat right?

I can't wait to make a Great Cupcake Cake!

Also, for those keeping up, my PB Cup Chocolate Cake was a hit - or so I heard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I AM RUSING TO W.S. TODAY TO PURCHASE THAT. I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When are you going to come to Tulsa to spend the weekend cooking, drinking, cooking and drinking????? Leave Mike at home and come visit. xo