Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, July 7, 2008

Adventures at Sam Moon

If you don't know what Sam Moon is, you are missing out! It's a fabulous warehouse style import adventure of all things accessorizee! I love going there when ever I get the chance! I tried to go on July 4th - thinking it should totally be open, low and be hold IT WAS CLOSED! It was a sad afternoon. However, I went back on Saturday.
As I was browsing and fighting my way through the throngs of crazy women (no man ever makes it past the front door)... I over heard the irony of all ironic conversation... A very much wannabe fashionista 12 year old girl made the comment to her extremely over accessorized mother: "I'm gonna buy me that fake Louis over there" to which her mother replied "Your daddy's gonna be in China next week, he'll just get you a real one." Bless their hearts...

There is also a great shoe store in the Sam Moon complex and I got two pairs of fabulous shoes that are sure to hurt my feet, but they are freakin' cute!

No comments: