Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy 1 year Anniversary to Liz and Chad!!!



So one year ago today, we were all gathered in Taos, NM at a fabulous compound to celebrate the marriage of Liz and Chad! It was such a great time for everyone.


I'm so very proud of you both for making it this far and going about it fairly easily! You have a great relationship and I know neither of you could ask for anymore in someone to spend the rest of your life with! I could not ask for better friends in my life either! Liz has been there through WAY too much and I know Chad has at least heard most of the stories and actually experienced some of them as well!
Here's to many, many more years of wedded bliss, and not too much pressure to have a kid or 2!
Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out!