Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, August 25, 2008

It's almost here...

That's right folks! And that refers to quite a lot of things...

Football season is only 6 days away and I couldn't be more excited - with the beginning of football is also the annual Crawfist Boil!
Also, for those that live close to the founding street... look for something "added" to the neighborhood flair - I just hope we don't get arrested! But it's gonna rock!

Along with the intro of football means my birthday - I really enjoy my birthday - not so much selfish - just fabulous! I love all birthdays, I just love mine the most! My second favorite holiday is Halloween! I also appreciate Arbor Day.

So back to football - there is a new tailgating venue that promises to be bigger and better than years past - it means another year of the Turkey Hill Social Club and the Circle of Death - some new additions the crew and a few that have made it through their first few years and have made a solid decision to continue on with the debauchery! Which I'm so very glad! =)

I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON and all that comes with it! I really do - won't you love it too? Go Hogs!!!

No comments: