Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Benton County Birthday @ Bonefish Grill

To close out Birthday-a-palooza 2008, we had dinner with a great group of friends at Bonefish - one of my very favorite restaurants.
Michelle, Lindsey and Lynn did a lot to get it all organized and I'm so thankful for them - it was wonderful.
Here's Lane, me, Suzanne and Amanda
Here's Lynn, Heather and me...
Here's me and Mike and also one of my fabulous chocolate cake...

And here's the trio - Lindsey, Lynn and me - we've been friends for 10 years now! Look for a future update with some really old and not too incriminating pictures of the 3 of us...I had such a wonderful birthday celebration and I can not say Thank You enough to all the fabulous people that helped make it so special!

No comments: