Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Birthday!

As I mentioned before, I love birthdays and of course, it's of no surprise that I love MY birthday! This year I turned 28... and celebrated in style! I was actually born on the Friday before Labor Day so my mother was pretty excited about the repeat of the entire weekend in commemoration I guess?
The next blogs will give you a play by play of the events of the weekend, because not only was it my Birthday, it was a Randy Rogers show at George's, the Annual Crawfist Boil, AND the first Razorback football game of the Bobby Petrino era! It was a great weekend all the way around!


Just to be accurate, my celebration began on Wednesday night when I went to dinner with my parents... we went to Bordinos and I got some yummy Tiramisu!

1 comment:

Melissa Halford said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you are still enjoying your new job. Miss seeing you!!!