Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Palin Point Counter Point

Oh geez… well most of you know my severe “distaste” for Sarah Palin, but I found this on one of the blogs I read and, well I have to hand it to them, lots of fun ideas – if you like that sort of thing.

The drink menu is really creative. Palin-tinis, Alsasa-tinis, Baraccuda-tinis, Lipstick-tinis, Hockeymom-o-politans.

They also made shirts for the mini Palin-ites that say “Pig Tails for Palin.”

Please don’t make one of these, I beg you, for a number of reasons – it’s tacky AND Palin is not running for President…

**************

and in other news.....
Tina Fey 'leaving Earth' if Palin wins
Actress has had fun with impersonation on ‘SNL,’ but can't do four years
msnbc.com news services
updated 11:53 a.m. CT, Mon., Oct. 13, 2008

Tina Fey is generating big laughs and big audiences for “Saturday Night Live” with her impersonation of Gov. Sarah Palin, but the actress hopes it doesn't last.
“We're gonna take it week by week. If she wins, I'm done,” Fey tells TV Guide in the Oct. 20 issue. “I can't do that for four years. And by ‘I'm done,’ I mean I'm leaving Earth.”
The “30 Rock” star also said the election season and playing Sen. John McCain's running mate has been a fun and busy time.
“Election time is always good for ('SNL,') and this is a bonkers election,” Fey said. “And that lady is a media star. She is a fascinating person. She's very likable. She's fun to play, and the two bits with Amy (Poehler) — that was super fun.”
© 2008 msnbc.com
URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27164270/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just heard confirmation that Sarah Palin WILL infact appear on SNL this Saturday night!!! Go set your Tivo right now.

No comments: