Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Approachin' 1 YEAR

So I'm coming up on 1 year of blogging... what should I do to celebrate? You can start at the beginning if you'd like from here.....

Should I do some sort of give-a-way? Any tips on how to conduct one?

Like Birthdays, I think Anniversaries of all types should be celebrated - they are important!

Also, all you out there with blackberries - can you post from them? I can't figure out how...I kinda want to be able to post a few things while I'm in NYC in a couple of weeks so it's not a HUGE list of posts when I get back. Any tips would be great.

Have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

LyndsAU said...

Yay for 1 year of blogging :) I love it!

Gwen said...

Congrats on the upcoming 1 year!!! Celebrate how you would like to celebrate but give aways are always good {wink, wink}.

Barefoot in the Park said...

happy almost a year! mine is coming up too!