Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, November 3, 2008

I win I win I win!!!

Yay, I won a blog award ... totally random, but still really fun and cute!
The author of Wearing Mascara nominated me for this blog award:

Here's what she had to say about my blog and 4 others as well:

It was very difficult to pick 5 blogs, but I picked these because every time they update their blog, I am intrigued as to what they have to say and I head right over! I relate to them and they make me smile or laugh.1. Pink Cupcake 2. Her Highness of Cute 3. Nautical by Nature 5. Perks of Being a JAP

So in the spirit of giving, I'll pass this fun little award on as well! So, without further ado, the "winners" are (in no particular order):

So there you have it... my nominations for this award. I don't know any of these ladies, but I love to read their blogs, they are always entertaining and even though I don't know them, it seems like a good way to relate to other people's daily happenings! If you are so inclined, check them out-they are all good reads and a good escape!!!

So, here are the next steps so that this award can live on...Now, should you accept this award, follow these steps:

1. Post the award on your blog

2. Link me for giving it to you

3. Link the originating post here

4. Pass the award on to 5 more deserving people

5. Post these rules for your recipients

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me! Yeah, we still pause when people ask us where we met. We have to decide if they are the kind of person who would laugh if we said we met in a bar, or if they would prefer to hear that we met through a mutual friend :)

Abby said...

Thanks for the award :) BTW, that's one of my fav SATC episodes too! A.) I love those shoes! and B.) I love how Carrie stands up for herself for being single...I mean, doesn't that deserve something?! At least a pair of Manolos ;)

LyndsAU said...

awww-thank you for the award :) you are too sweet! I do try to TELL IT LIKE IT IS :) ha.

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Your the best bloggy friend ever! Thanks a million! I will be sure to pass on the, "torch," this week!

Kate said...

Thank you for the award! I actually just found your blog so I'm adding it to my blogroll right now :)