Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, February 16, 2009

New G Commercial

We all know I’m a Coke girl – but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new G commercial (Gatorade - parent company Pepsi). I do enjoy Gatorade most, when it comes to sports drinks and you just can’t beat G2! We found that Sam’s Club had the lemon lime (fave) cases on sale this weekend for $6.16 – super steal, especially when the competition was $18.46 for a case!

They used sports stars and put them in the characters of Monty Python’s Search for the Holy Grail. It is toooo funny, and I’m very impressed by their marketing prowess here with this new ad. We saw it when we were watching SNL on the TiVo and actually rewound to watch the commercial and then watched it again! Genius! I sure hope that it get some airtime in primetime.
Here’s the extended version, and to learn more about the campaign and search for the holy G, please visit www.misisong.com.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I have a $10 Sam's gift card... guess who's hoping for that same heck of a steal here in Raleighwood :-)

Lynn said...

That was good. I especially liked the poodle disclaimer. It was lacking in the big musical numbers though. Oh wait, that was Spamalot...