Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, May 18, 2008

A New Addiction

I've got a new addiction - snarky t-shirts. My gateway was the elusive seach for a "Bitch is the New Black" t shirt a few months back. I came across some great finds and now get the email updates when new t's are available. My new favorite site is http://www.palmercash.com/. Here's an example - also what I rocked out in on Saturday night!
For those of you without super power reading ability AAAA stands for Anti-Acronym Association of America. It's fantastic!
*******
We had a very busy and fantastic weekend!
Friday night we went out for Amber's Birthday and met everyone at Tapinazo's for drinks and tapas, we couldn't stay long for we were going to the theatre!!! Mike and I went to see STOMP at the WAC - it was really cool. Then we went to OPO to watch Maude Crawford. Cole and I attempted to dance, but my shoe choice for the evening was not made for twirling... and the attemted dancing lasted only one song.
Saturday afternoon I got new tires at Sam's Club- WOW that was fun...
Saturday, Mike and I had a great dinner at Pesto Cafe then went out and met pretty much everyone we knew out on Dickson. I think a great time was had by EVERYONE! It was fabulous weather and fabulous company all around!
It definately put me in the mood for a great summer!

Sunday was craft day and SLEEP day - I made baby shower invitations for Melanie's upcoming FABULOUS shower!

Don't forget, Tuesday is Mike's birthday!

No comments: