Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wine Tasting 2008

Saturday night we went to the annual Art of Wine Event at the Walton Arts Center! It's so much fun and we knew alot of people there. There were about 45 stations each had about 10 kinds of wine - you do the math - that's ALOT of wine for one night. There were also some local resturants that had samples of their tasty delights as well! I'm not really a wine drinker per say - I like the really sweet stuff like Reisling and Moscato! They were well represented and I definately drank my share! I did get to try some new brands and some good favorites and now I'll be a bit more educated at the liquor store. Here's me and Mike, below is Heather, me and Stephanie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHIT! That was a lot of blogging to catch up on. Damn. xo