Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I've been waiting for a long time...

...to wear THIS shirt!


Today, no hurricane nor other natural disaster will stop me from wearing it. Today is the Arkansas - Texas game in Austin. A long time rivalry! Unfortunately it may be a bloodbath... but for the sake of all things holy in football, I'm wearing the best shirt of all today!

If you can't read the fine print, it says I'd rather go to HELL than Texas...

I don't include Dallas in the whole hot mess that is Texas as a whole. I love Dallas... but when it comes to football, I hate Texas! =)

The last time the HOGS played in Texas, I was living in Dallas. We didn't go to the game, but watched it at the local gathering place for the Razorback Club of Dallas. When we won, we did pack up and head to Austin to party on 6th street! That was a great day!

When I first moved back to Fayetteville, the HOGS played Texas in Fayetteville in front of a sell out, standing room only crowd. Liz actually made it out this game with me. Here's us ... quite a long time ago, tailgating on Lewis.

Hogs and Kisses... gracie

No comments: