Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yep... this about sums it up!

from the movie "The Sweetest Thing..."



Apparently, so I've been told, this needs explination. The beging of the scene, Cameron Diaz's character is bitching about how her boobs have moved from the time she was 22 until the current whe "she" is 28... Although I don't have that exact problem, I've not had too much of an issue with gravity there, I do know that what I could do when I was 22, I most certainly can not do now that I am 28...
And well, I just don't know how to edit the video to take the arm thing out...

2 comments:

Lynn said...

NOT really sympathizing a whole lot with either one of them, although the "22, 28" thing is true, unfortunately.

Petunia said...

Loved that movie!! I can't believe Christina Applegate had to have a double mastectomy. :(