Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

We had a few options for NYE this year, but we decided to keep it low key so we could actually enjoy our day off the next day - that is a SURE sign of "getting-old-ness."
We went to Ruths' Chris with a majority of the THSC and a few new faces and then went back to the Barnes' for a champagne toast. It was really quite nice not to worry about feeling like crap the next day or trying to remember what I said or if I made a complete ass of myself. And I was also super excited to wear my NYE dress and sparkly shoes- this is definitely only a dress that can be worn on NYE or if on the off chance I go to Vegas or a cruise in the near future... My mom kept calling it the "upgrade" dress because she thought it looked like the dress in the Beyonce commercial about upgrading something -I can never quite remember what that commercial is for but now I have the song in my head and probably so do you--- sorry about that.

We had a great time with friends and family and are looking forward to a fabulous 2009!!!
Here's to you (yes, that means you). =)

1 comment:

Jules said...

Don't ask me how I remember this, but I think it was for Direct TV. I love your dress!